Vector Lifting – Getting Heavy Work and Projects DoneDebbie Rogers | September 27, 2018 | 0 | Business Services
Heavy work and projects require the right equipment for lifting heavy materials and other equipment to get the job done. However, you shouldn’t settle for equipment that isn’t worth your money and time. For your girder trolley and other needs for heavy equipment, make sure that you have one made from Vector Lifting.
They are well known for their work in steel fabrication as well as the production of heavy equipment. One of their most recognised work is the retractable roof at the New Perth Arena in Western Australia. By commissioning them for your intended projects and orders, you get to enjoy the following advantages:
1. Customer involvement –if you want to get the job done according to your specifications, you might want to get involved with the project. This is what Vector Lifting encourages their clients to do. This will allow you to see the progress of the work and make necessary corrections or adjustments to the design if you see fit to do so. This way, you can get what you specified for and feel satisfied on what you spent with your money.
2. Use of state of the art technology –it doesn’t matter whether you’re purchasing a girder trolley or air hoists, they make sure that you’re satisfied with the project. Since they’re handling fabrication of equipment intended for heavy work, they know the value of creating durable and reliable equipment.
To ensure that you get just that, they make use of state of the art technology for creating electric hoist and trolley, and other lifting equipment that you specifically need. This allows them to fabricate strong and dependable equipment for you.
3. Reliable service –Vector Lifting has been on the job for 20 years. No company can last that long, unless customers are satisfied with their commissioned items. They provide quality and reliable services including that of fabrication of heavy equipment, providing railway maintenance equipment, construction equipment and a lot more.
They make sure that they provide durable and top quality equipment from a simple girder trolley to that of specialised gantry to make sure that they meet and exceed customer expectations.
4. Complete from plan to installation – other companies can provide you with the equipment, then that’s all. With Vector Lifting, they make sure that they see you through till the end. From the concept of the product on the drawing board to the installation of the finished item, they will provide you with excellent services.
Now that we’ve looked into the advantages of making use of their services, let’s see what kind of services they offer you:
1. Cranes – they manufacture cranes of varying sizes, depending on your needs. They provide Gantry cranes for lifting heavy objects and moving them from one place to another. Aside from large ones, they also provide portable aluminum gantry cranes for smaller loads and work projects.
They also have the Davit crane which is best for simple maintenance tasks, and special cranes which are suitable for specific tasks that you have in mind. For heavy duty hoisting under extreme conditions, their explosion proof crane is best for the job.
2. Winches – it’s hard to haul something up without the right mechanism like winches. They know that your projects and work require heavy duty lifting, that is why they provide heavy duty winches for the job. This will allow you to hoist up loads easily, without fear of having a break on the line.
3. Vehicle jacks – when it comes to vehicle maintenance, they understand that efficiency and speed is very important. By purchasing vehicle jacks with them, they can provide you with finished products that can raise and support small vehicles to large buses.
4. Special engineering projects – you might have known about the state of the art retractable roof of the Perth arena in Western Australia from above. This is one of the state of the art projects undergone and successfully made by Vector lifting. You can propose your project with them and they can help you make the design and realise the project. Aside from that, they also offer steel fabrications which are necessary for various projects and constructions.